Other Recycling Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the
section titles below to learn the answers to these commonly asked
- How can I begin participating in
the curbside recycling program?
- I live in an apartment/townhouse
complex- how can I recycle?
- I will be moving soon. Does my new
house have curbside recycling?
- What containers can I use to
- My house doesn't have a bin- how do
I get one?
- Do I have to rinse out my food and
- Can I have another bin? What do I
do with the recycables that won't fit inside my bin?
- My bin is broken/damaged- can I
have another one?
- I seem to be the only one on my
street that recycles. How can I encourage my neighbors to
- My school/small business wants to
recycle- can you help?
- Why can't apartments or townhouses
receive curbside collection?
- Can I recycle shredded paper with
my other curbside recycling items?
- Can I recycle any plastics other
than narrow neck plastic bottles?
- Where/How can I properly
dispose of or recycle things not accepted in the CVWMA curbside
- What do I do if my recycling isn't
collected on the scheduled day?
You may also call
the Recycling Hotline at 340-0900
to speak with our team of customer service representatives or email
them at email@example.com